Listen Live

HomeNewsGoodridge Residents Need to Update MD on Address Change

Goodridge Residents Need to Update MD on Address Change

The MD of Bonnyville is trying to nip any headaches for Goodridge residents at the bud this tax season after some changes to the addresses there.

The Municipal District says they have been informed that post office addresses have changed in the area. If you live in Goodridge and have not notified the M.D. of your change of address, and do not receive your Tax and Assessment Notice by July 1st, please contact the Tax Department at 780-826-3171. A copy of your notice will
be mailed out immediately.

Any MD resident who has changed their mailing address within the last 12 months, but has not updated their information with MD, should contact the Tax Department in order to update their records.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading