20-year-old Austin Don Crevier of Edmonton has been arrested in relation to reports of shots being fired in Fishing Lake last month.
The owners of a property on the settlement were woken up around 2 in the morning on January 9th by the sound of gunfire and called the police. No one inside was injured. Police discovered that someone had shot at the house multiple times.
Crevier is charged with:
· Discharge firearm while being reckless
· Using firearm in commission of an offence
· Possession of a firearm in a motor vehicle
· Possession of a weapon contrary to order (X2)
· Fail to comply with a probation order (X2)
· Fail to comply with recognizance (X4)
He was remanded into custody and will be appearing in Elk Point Provincial Court on Wednesday..
As this matter is now before the courts no further information will be provided.