Jessica Marie Gehman has been arrested on a litany of charges outside of Vegreville.
An officer on patrol on Highway 631 north of town spotted a suspicious looking vehicle, matching a description from a previous break and enter. The officer pulled the vehicle over, but as they approached, the driver sped off nearly running the officer over.
The vehicle was tracked down at the intersection of Range Road 141 and Township Road 532, where the driver attempted to make a left turn while speeding, but lost control and landed in a field. A chase followed and the driver was arrested.
24 year old Gehman has no fixed address and faces the following charges:
· Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle
· Operating a Motor Vehicle while being pursued by Police
· Resisting Arrest
· Possession of methamphetamine
· Failing to Comply with a Probation Order x3
· Operating an Uninsured Motor vehicle
· Operating a Motor Vehicle without a subsisting registration
· Displaying a vehicle license plate improperly issued
· Operating a Motor Vehicle without wearing a seatbelt
She will appear in court on April 11th.