Bonnyville is ready to kick off a Corporate Challenge Chili Cookoff on Friday, June 9th from 12 pm – 2 pm.
The cookoff will be on 50th Street in the Town of Bonnyville by TD Bank. Patrons will be able to eat as much Chilly as they want for only $7 dollars a bowl.
26 teams will go head to head and battle it out for bragging rights as the Bonnyville Ag Society Rodeo & Chuckwagon Weekend kicks off.
The following businesses have thrown their ladle into the pot for a chance to win:
- ACFA de Bonnyville/Cold-Lake
- Atco Electric, Bonnyville.
- Beaver River Fish and Game Association
- Bonnyville and District Centennial Centre
- Bonnyville Community Church
- Marci Smith – Century 21 Bonnyville
- Canadian Natural
- Cashco Financial
- Dove Centre
- Ducharme Motors
- Jennie’s Diner & Bakery
- Lakeland Credit Union
- Lakeland Co-op
- Municipal District of Bonnyville
- Northern Lights Public Schools
- S & T Energy Services Ltd.
- Stepping Stones Crisis Society
- Sunrise Cannabis Retail Ltd
- Timberwolf Environmental Services
- Town of Bonnyville
Along with the chilly, lemonade will be sold by LEMONADE by Izzy and Sweet Rolls Creamery will be on site selling ice cream.
50/50 tickets will also be available for all those who would like to participate alongside music from G&C DJ Services.