The provincial election date is set for Monday, May 29, and the Bonnyville-Cold Lake-St. Paul has a choice of two candidates.
The NDP candidate is Caitlyn Blake and the UCP candidate is Scott Cyr.
Voters can choose a multitude of ways to submit their ballots for the upcoming election including voting in person either by Advance voting or voting on the 29th or by voting by mail. More information on the different voting options can be found here.
The advanced voting locations will be open from Tuesday, May 23 through Saturday, May 27 between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm. The following advanced voting locations in the Lakeland are as follows:
- The Bonnyville Seniors Drop-In Centre (4813 47 Ave)
- Cold Lake Agriplex (4608 38 Ave)
- Le Goff Community Hall (2503 3 Ave)
- St Paul Senior Citizens Club (4809 47 St)
- Elk Point Pioneer Senior Centre (5010 48 St)
All Election Day voting locations will be open from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Election Day voting locations most often get established in schools, churches, community halls, and other public buildings.