Listen Live

HomeNewsKaren Grygus Returning to École Plamondon as Principal

Karen Grygus Returning to École Plamondon as Principal

Northern Lights Public Schools has announced Karen Grygus as the new Principal of École Plamondon School starting next school year.

“Karen has a deep commitment to ensuring all students are successful,” says Superintendent Rick Cusson. “Her strong relationships within the community, combined with her wealth of knowledge and experience, will ensure effective leadership for students, staff and parents at École Plamondon School.”

Grygus’s new position is a return to the school she taught at from 2004 to 2013. She was senior high English teacher, academic career counsellor, Student Leadership Team facilitator, coach, and teacher representative to the Parent Advisory Council during her stint there. Right now, she is the Principal of Northern Lights Outreach Programs, a position she has held since 2015. She has also taught at Wandering River School and J.A. Williams High School.

“École Plamondon School was home for many years and the school has always had a piece of my heart,” says Grygus. “I am excited to return as an administrator with the knowledge and experience attained from Northern Lights Outreach staff and students. I look forward to working with EPS staff and the Plamondon community.”

- Advertisement -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading