Camping is a good way to get away from technology for a while, but the MD of Bonnyville is making plans so that you can use it to get there in the first place.
The MD has issued a call for tender to design an online camping reservation system that will allow users to create accounts, see where the site is on Google Maps and book trips. Right now all reservations have to be made by phone.
The tender document issued by the MD lists the following requirements:
1. An online campground reservation system that is user friendly for both administration and customers
2. Ability to accommodate both a designed map and Google map
3. Have web based or Wifi capability
4. Ability to add details to the designed map including size/number of units per lot
5. Ability for customers to create accounts
6. Provide a list of all costs including installation of program, training, technical support, program fee and any other transaction fees
7. Ability to customize fee schedule to include reservation changes and/or cancellations
The deadline for bids on the project is on June 30th.